During the Kitesafari with Magicwaters you have the possibility to participate in our intensive kite camp.
Through the daily effective water time and the preparation and follow-up on land we can systematically push your level. Your kite instructors are always with you on the water to give you valuable tips.
No matter what stage you are at – through our video analysis and evaluation we can give you precise suggestions for improvement and you can see your mistakes for yourself.
Daily we offer optional Yoga for every kiter to stretch your body and increase your performance on the water. You also protect your body from injuries by warming it up beforehand!
If there is no wind, we will go through all kite related topics: Materials science, collision prevention rules, bar trimming, self rescue etc.
Our creative workshops are great to fill a few windless hours and encourage you to do more with your hands than typing on the smartphone display!
The “Magicwaters Camp” includes the following:
- Daily 4 – 5 hours water time, incl. training with highly qualified instructors
- Small groups of max. 4 students per teacher
- Theoretical preparation and discussion ashore or on board
- Daily voluntary yoga sessions for more flexibility and agility
- Video analysis to improve your skills
- Nowind – Workshops: material science, self rescue, right of way rules, creative workshops
- USB stick with your videos and photos and various training materials
The price for the whole week is 499€ if you use your own equipment. For a reduced surcharge of 167€ you get the complete equipment in combination with the kitecamp.
Our Magicwaters trainers Katrin and Johanna has many years of qualified training experience.
If you have any further questions you can contact them directly: email@example.com or visit their homepage: