Dates & Prices
DATES & AVAILABILITY
Here you will find an overview of all dates and availability. Your date is not listed? Then simply contact us – we will try to make the desired date possible.
20.03.21 – 27.03.21
27.03.21 – 03.04.21
03.04.21 – 10.04.21
10.04.21 – 17.04.21
16.10.21 – 23.10.21
23.10.21 – 30.10.21
30.10.21 – 06.11.21
The price is 940€ each for one week and includes the following services:
– Transfer from HRG airport
– Accommodation in double cabin
– Full board and soft drinks
– Accompaniment of IKO / VDWS certified kite instructors
– Rescue service with zodiac
– Free WiFi
The flight to Hurghada is not included in the price but can be arranged by us. Flights to Hurghada cost about 300€, kitebags depending on the airline between 50 and 100€. The visa must be made at Hurghada airport and costs about 25€.
PRO KITE CAMP
Do you wish to take your skills to the next level? At our PRO Kite Camp we train you all week and support you to improve your skills. Step by step we teach you the trick you’ve always wanted to learn. We not only focus on water training, but also on the right preparation before and after kiting. Our goal is to make you a better kiter and help you prevent injuries. Participation is possible on all our safaris.
The „Pro Kite Camp“ includes the following services:
– Intensive training throughout the duration of the safari with highly qualified IKO / VDWS instructors
– Theoretical preparation ashore or on board
– Warm up program developed by the personal trainer
– Video Analysis
– Lessons in theory: Equipment, self rescue, right of way, wind effects, risks…
– Training program for home
– USB stick with your videos and photos and various training documents
The price for the whole week is 490€ if you use your own material. For a further 160€ you get the complete equipment from us.
COURSES & RENTAL
To perfect your kite skills, we offer beginner and advanced courses on all safaris and equipment rental. We train strictly according to IKO standards, with the aim of getting you started as fast as possible and making you an independent kitesurfer. To ensure this, we teach a maximum of two students at the same time and only use equipment that meets all safety standards and is no more than one year old. This year we decided to use the new Duotone Neo as our training kite.
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate confirming your level. With this certificate you can continue your course at any school around the world, which teaches according to IKO standards, where you left off with us.
As learning progress varies from student to student, we do not offer course packages, but charge fairly based on the hours actually completed.