With our yacht through the Red Sea
A kitesafari in Egypt is an unforgettable experience and is definitely on the bucket list of every kitesurfer. Enjoy a week of pure adventure with us on our luxury yacht.
We have serveral dates on our calender for 2023
March / April 2023:
30.03.23 – 06.04.23 (fully booked)
06.04.23 – 13.04.23
- 1 week kitecruise on our 32m motor yacht
- Kitecamp: depending on the wind 2-5 hours theory and practice sessions on up to 6 days
- Depending on the level, kite course for beginners or coaching for advanced kiteboarders:
Learning the kite basics through personal coaching (from bodydragging to independent riding), Intensive training to learn „running upwind“. Optimization of the upwind technique, turns, jibes, toeside riding or jumps. Assistance with front and backrole, grabs, one-foot, boardoff, Railey, Kiteloops and Handlepasses
Rescue service with zodiac for maximum safety
- VDWS & IKO certified kite instructors for maximum learning success
- IKO kite license
- Accommodation in double cabin (2 single beds) with private bath/shower
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner), coffee, tea, soft drinks, snacks, fruit
- Airport transfer in Hurghada
- WiFi on board
- Kitesurfing accident and liability insurance for the whole duration of the safari
- Membership fee Kitesafari ASD
The flight to Hurghada is not included Our partner travel agency, the Lufthansa Citycenter is happy to help you with the flight booking. Flights to Hurghada cost about 300€, sport luggage depending on the airline between 50€ and 100€. The visa must be made at the airport in Hurghada and costs about 25€.
Not included is: Kitecamp or Lessons Kiteequipment, tip for the Egyptian crew and the environmental tax (9€ per day).